Wednesday 16 September 2015

☆★*¨*•.¸☆On a personal note☆¸.•*¨*★☆



Hey guys,

After ten long years, we are finally moving! It's been a long time coming but we've never actually got around to doing anything about it (because we are lazy) until now and I cannot wait. It'll be so nice to have a bath in a decent bathroom, have fully working lights, enough bedrooms for all of us and I certainly won't miss the parking problem. 

It also means I may be without the internet for some time. I'm not sure how long that will be yet and to be honest I don't know how the hell I'm going to cope! Although I may get more writing done (in between unpacking of course!) because I won't have the added distraction of Facebook or Twitter and to be honest I can still access them on my phone but my phone's pretty crap so it means I'm limited in what I can do. There will be no daily freebies unfortunately until I'm back up and running with the internet but I will still try to pop on as and when I can. 

Try not to miss me too much and remember you can still download and read any of my books in the meantime. I'm almost finished book #3 in the Maxwell Mysteries and I already have ideas for book #4, #5 and #6! I need to finish book #7 in the Cocktails & Tattoos series and I plan on writing other things too. 

You can find all my books here ~ 


 Amazon  UK 
Amazon US


Please remember to tip this indie author and leave a review.



Keep up to date by 

Following me on Twitter
Liking me on Facebook
or
Adding me on Goodreads

I'm sure I will be back soon and service will resume as normal.















No comments:

Post a Comment