Tuesday 29 September 2015

☆★*¨*•.¸☆How time flies☆¸.•*¨*★☆


Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? Well I don't know if it's been fun but the time has certainly gone quick. We have been in our new home for 11 days now but if you popped round for a cuppa you'd think we've been here years! I think it's safe to say we have settled in.

Now it's not the area we hoped for and that was a bit of a shock but the house? OMG! It's so big and lovely. We are tucked right out of the way in a very quiet cal de sac surrounded by hills. Lots of bloomin' hills. I'm having to drive the children into school every day as it's six miles from our old house and it takes around 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. It's not ideal and quite time consuming but I think the house is worth the travelling.

It has been very tiring and I don't seem to stop, which means my writing has been neglected. I haven't written in a fortnight. I must get back to it because I'm so close to completing Maxwell Mysteries #3. I'm sure once I develop a routine it will be fine. The youngest has just started nursery too, so it means half-days! Today was his first day and he enjoyed it. I felt weird without him but managed to get everything done in the three hours. Child no #5 seemed quite concerned I'd be on my own without anyone with me. I reassured him I'll cope ha ha ha

Because of the travelling I'm now having to do, it means the daily freebies and my posting on the page will be effected. I will get on when I can but it's hard, especially when there's something to do and believe me, six kids, a husband, two pets and a house this size, there's always something to do!

Do not fear, I will still try to post daily freebies but the times will vary. You're probably best looking out for them between 4pm and 5pm Saturday to Thursday. I doubt I'll get on, on Friday's, That's my busiest day along with Tuesday's but I will do what I can.




Thank you for your continued to support and remember, you can find all my books on Amazon, available to download from as little as 99p.




Amazon  UK 
Amazon ➜ US

Please remember to tip this indie author and leave a review.



Keep up to date by 

Following me on Twitter
Liking me on Facebook
or
Adding me on Goodreads










No comments:

Post a Comment