Friday 6 March 2015

New ideas

I've been quiet lately but that's because I've been busy. I've not been doing what I'm meant to be doing but still, I've been busy all the same.

I'm struggling with Issy's Easter Surprise. I still have no blurb and even though I'm only a chapter and a half away from finishing it, I have nothing. I'm so close yet so far so I'm going to have to postpone the release. I mean I can't release it if it's not finished can I? Fear not though, I will keep at it until I reconnect and complete it.

On a happier note, I was struck with a new story so I went with that and two weeks later, it's complete. Yep, you heard me right. I'm astonished it's taken me just two weeks to complete a book I am so happy with! It even has a blurb! I still need to name it and naming a book is like naming your child but I have a few in mind. It still needs to enter proof reading/editing stage but let me tell you, I am so pleased with it. I love it and can't wait to read it back. It's a romcom murder mystery.

Finally, today is the last day to get my first murder mystery half price. You can download April's Busman Holiday (Maxwell Mysteries #1) for just 99p/99c until midnight tonight. Book #2 How to catch a jewel thief coming summer 2015.



☆☆☆SALE ALERT☆☆☆LAST DAY☆☆☆



 

No comments:

Post a Comment